Your e-mail has been sent!
A problem has occured. Please try again.
Our Yearly Events
The Masquerade Ball
- Beginning in 2019 the Masquerade Ball will be held every March on the third Saturday, 5:30pm – 10:00pm.
- The Masquerade Ball which has a different theme each year was an idea that started with one of our Princesses Peer Ambassadors, Jennesa Lincke during her reign as Junior Miss Zion in 2015. She wanted to have an event to support her platform of empowering girls in her community. Since then the Ball has become an event that girls, women, men and boys now look forward to attending after the organization extended its reach by opening up the event to the entire family.
- The month of March is Women’s History Month and March 8th is International Women’s Day. Hence, the month of March fused with our Masquerade Ball makes for an even bigger celebration.
Mental Health Awareness Walk/Run
Battle of Serenity Sisters (BoSS)
- BOSS, is an exhilarating workout battle. It all starts with; (a) picking a team; (b) you and your team collecting the most items to donate; (c) collecting and donating the most monetarily; (c) bringin’ the best workout and dance off on the day of the event. This is a fun event, where you give and get a great workout! Serenity Life Fitness partners with us and brings this event to life yearly.
- Beginning Summer 2019 Jamaica Day will be on the second Saturday of June, 3:00pm – 7:00pm.
- A relaxed cook out event, with Jamaican music and games, such as Dominos, Ludo, Chinese Skip (for children and adult who are children at heart). Jamaica Day gives you the choice of totally emerging yourself by participating in the games, enjoying some of Jamaica’s irie music and socializing or ordering your meals, picking them up and taking them home.
Uniquely YOU Brunch
- Held every October on the forth Saturday, 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Exclusively for women and young ladies of all ages. Celebrating various milestones, uniqueness and commonalities of our girls and women. We are all uniquely created for a set purpose.
- October 11th is International Day of the Girl Child which makes October the perfect month to celebrate the unique qualities of our girls and women.
Would you please buy this awesome piece for me dear? :)